Click on a map point for a link to the project | Red points are Planning Board cases | Blue points are ZBA cases
The projects and cases below are all of the cases that are currently before either the Planning Board or the Zoning Board of Appeals. The links below will direct you to the page for each project.
Recently closed cases are at the bottom of the page. Any other cases not listed are available at the Planning Department.
All documents are available in the Community Development Office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM, and Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- 0 Independence Lane - Site Plan Review
- 0 Megunko Road - Site Plan Review
- 1 East Union and 12 and 16 Union Street- Special Permit and Site Plan Review
- 10 Metcalf Avenue- Site Plan Review
- 100 Fountain Street - Preliminary Subdivision Plan 2022
- 100-130 Chestnut Street - ANR
- 12 Pond Street- Special Permit and Design and Site Plan Review
- 123 Winter Street- Scenic Road Permit
- 135 High Street - Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 20 Ponderosa Road- Special Permit Modification
- 29 & 41 Alden Street- Special Permit and Site Plan Review
- 300 Eliot Street- Site Plan Review
- 310 Pond Street- Site Plan Review - November 8, 2018
- 311 Pleasant Street - Special Permit and Site Plan Review 2022
- 320 Pond Street- Design and Site Plan Review Oct. 2019
- 34 Albert Ray Drive- Special Permit Modification Oct. 2019
- 355 West Union Street - Site Plan Review 2022
- 40 Cherry Street- Site Plan Review and Special Permit - Approved 2018
- 40 Summer Street - Special Permit 2022
- 400 Cedar Street - Special Permit 2022
- 433 Chestnut- Scenic Road Special Permit
- 5 Homer Ave- Site Plan Review and Design Review
- 50 Megunko Road- Modification to Site Plan Review - Approved
- 60 Pleasant Street- Site Plan Review - June 20, 2018
- 81 West Union Phase I2018
- 81 West Union Street Phase II- Design and Site Plan Review
- 82/86 Hilldale Road- Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 90 Concord Street- Site Plan Review and Special Permit (Mindess School)
- Cedar, Chestnut, Eliot, Main and Spring Streets - Scenic Road Permit 2022
- Chestnut and Cedar Streets Scenic Road - 2022
- Chestnut and Cedar Streets Scenic Road- Eversource, July 25, 2019
- RTD Ground-Mounted Solar Array- Site Plan Review - June 14, 2018
- Village at Clocktown- Preliminary Plan Subdivision Approval - Public Discussion February 14, 2019 - Approved
- Village of America Phase VIII- Preliminary Plan Subdivision Approval - Public Discussion February 14, 2019 - Approved @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SP1-22: 28 Roberts Road - Special Permit
- SP2-22: 71 Raymond Way - Special Permit
- SP3-22: 14 Bartlett Road - Special Permit
- SP4-22: 311 Pleasant Street - Special Permit
- SPM6-22: 33 West Union Street - Special Permit Modification
- SP1-21: 10 Metcalf Avenue - Special Permit
- SP2-21: 11 Frankland Road - Special Permit
- SP3-21: 135 High Street - Special Permit
- SP4-21/VA1-21: 0 Independence Lane - Special Permit and Variance
- SP5-21: 34 Laurelton Drive - Special Permit
- VA2-21: 46-56 Fountain Street - Variance
- SP6-21: 511 Main Street - Special Permit
- SP7-21: 43 Cutler Drive - Special Permit
- SP1-20: 244 Prospect - Special Permit - November 12, 2019
- SP2-20: 304-306 Union - Special Permit - February 11, 2020
- SP3-20: 304-306 Union Street - Special Permit - June 9, 2020
- VA1-20: 10 Cedar Hill Road - Variance - May 12, 2020
- SP6-19: 19 Concord Court aka 9-19 Concord Court - Modification to Special Permit - May 14. 2019
- SP5-19: 400 Cedar Street- AT&T - Special Permit - Approved
- SP4-19: 229 East Union Street - Special Permit - Approved
- VA3-19: 9 Taggart Court - Variance - Approved
- SP2-19: 23 Washington Avenue - Special Permit - Denied
- SP1-19: 400 Cedar Street - Special Permit - Approved
- VA5-18: 85 Myrtle Street - Variance - Denied
- SP4-18: 368 Chestnut Street - Special Permit - Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Special Permit - (pending the results of Section 16 Hearings) Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Public Hearing as per M.G.L. Chapter 40A Section 16 - Approved
- AP2-18: 0 MBTA Access Rd. - Appeal of the Building Commissioner's Decision - Denied
- SP1-18: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit - Denied @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
A little bit of information...
The Planning Board and ZBA welcomes receiving public input about projects - interested parties can provide written letters of comment which will become part of the official case file, call and/or stop into the office with questions, and/or attend a public meeting. The files are available for viewing in the Community Development Office.
Some projects link to coUrbanize.com. It is a very useful platform, but comments on the coUrbanize pages are not official comments to the Boards. To make an official comment, please email, mail, or hand in comments to the Planning Department.
Please feel free to comment if you don't have objections to a project in your neighborhood, or if you support a project. If 499 people don't have any objection, but don't voice it, and one person does, and they do, we only hear that one objection.
All projects reviewed and permitted will be moved to the bottom so you can look up past project information.
Each project reviewed by the Zoning Board of Appeals is given a Case Number. This number is to aid in the quick look up of projects. Here is what the parts of the number mean- Case Number XXY-ZZ : the XX notes what kind of application it is, Special Permit (SP), a Variance (VA), or an Appeal (AP); the Y stands for the project number; and the last two digits ZZ is the fiscal year. So, VA15-18 would be a Variance, the 15th application received that fiscal year, received in Fiscal Year 2018.
If you are looking for an older case that is not listed above, please stop by Town Hall or request Planning Department files by emailing Emma Snellings at email@example.com.