SP1-18: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit
Waldir DaCosta, owner, has applied for a Special Permit under Chapter 282 Sections 3.3 and 4.1 of the Ashland Bylaws to allow the reconstruction/replacement of a single-family residential structure on a substandard 4,500 sq. ft. lot with fifty (50) foot frontage, and where the proposed structure will encroach into the required 30 foot front setback. Petitioner seeks relief from the minimum 150 ft. frontage, 30,000 sq. ft. lot size requirements, front setback, and to exceed the volume of the original structure. The property is located at 10 Waushakum Avenue in the Highway Commerce Zoning District.
Submissions before the Sept. 12 Hearing
Submissions at the Sept. 12 Hearing
Submissions before Sept. 26 Hearing
- Email to ZBA for SP1-18 23sept17- CHakansson
- Memo from TMorris pt1 22sept17
- Memo from TMorris pt2 22sept17
- Memo from TMorris pt3 22sept17
- Submission for SP1-18 18sept17- SMitchell 1
- Submission for SP1-18 18sept17- SMitchell 2
- Submission for SP1-18 19sept17- WWhite
- Submission for SP1-18 21sepr17- JNardone
- Submission for SP1-18 21sept17- PMurtagh
- Submission for SP1-18 21sept17- VBrunelle
- Submission for SP1-18 22sept17- CJurczyk
- Submission for SP1-18 25sept17- AMacKay
Submissions at Sept. 26 Hearing
- August 16, 2017: Application stamped in with Town Clerk
- September 12, 2017: Public Hearing scheduled
- September 26, 2017: Continuation of Public Hearing
- September 26, 2017: Application Denied @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you have any questions or comments on this or any other case before the ZBA, please contact Josh Chase at email@example.com, 508.532.7930, or stop by the Planning Department on the second floor of Town Hall.
Please note that if you want your comments to be included in the record for a case and submitted to the ZBA, they must be in writing or an email. You can speak at the Public Hearing as well.