September 10, 2022
66 Front Street
Ashland , MA 01721
Cookbook Club: "Whole in One : Complete, Healthy Meals in a Single Pot, Sheet Pan, or Skillet" *For Adults
Saturday, September 10, 2022
We're so excited to start a Cookbook Club at the Ashland Public Library! For this meeting we are focusing on nutritious, easy and delicious meals with recipes from "Whole in One : Complete, Healthy Meals in a Single Pot, Sheet Pan, or Skillet" by Ellie Krieger.
Please register so we know how much cutlery to have on hand. But, make whatever you want - we're fine if recipes are duplicated!
How it works:
- Get the book from the library or order it from the library catalog.
- Pick a recipe from "Whole in One".
- Make enough to share (for about 10 people) and bring your own serving utensils.
- Come to the library and be prepared to eat, share, chat, and connect over food.
- We'll be talking about what you liked or didn't like about the cookbook, how you picked your recipe, and if you modified it at all.
Per the Public Health Department:
- This is a potluck event, the food is donated and shared, it does not come from a licensed kitchen.
- The library is not liable for allergies but all cooks are encouraged to bring an ingredient card with their food so we can be aware of allergens.
- Attendees must contribute to participate.
We cannot guarantee that there will be gluten free or vegetarian/vegan options as attendees will choose the dishes they will make. We will, though, have individual meetings that focus on various topics that may feature these kinds of choices.
Sign Up for our Newsletter!