Simple Recycling provides residents with a free, convenient way to dispose of unwanted clothing and other household goods.
Although collection was suspended during the pandemic. It resumes with a few key differences:
The following changes in service will take effect starting on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Residents no longer have to wait for their scheduled recycle day to put their unwanted clothing and household goods out for pickup.
- Pickups must be scheduled online at www.SimpleRecycling.com or call 866-835-5068. A reminder email will be sent the day before the scheduled pickup.
- Residents no longer need to use the dedicated pink Simple Recycling bags for collection. Items must be placed in any waterproof bag(s) or box(es), clearly marked Simple Recycling.
- With pickup no longer tied to a resident’s recycling day, the placement of items for pickup has changed as well. Clearly marked waterproof bag(s) or box(es) can be placed on the front porch or in front of the garage door by 7:30 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Residents can set out items such as clothing, shoes, accessories, and other household discards such as kitchenware, tools, toys, and books or other small household goods in working condition.