Is the Town water safe?
The municipal water is regulated and tested to meet State requirements by the Water and Sewer Department. They can be reached at 508-881-0120, ext. 7943. This Department also publishes an annual report sent to all Water Customers.

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. When can I seek file information for a Title 5 inspection that I need to complete?
3. Is the Town water safe?
4. What is the status of the Nyanza site?
5. Do you have information on my private well?
6. My septic system is failing, what is needed?
7. Where do I dispose of unused or expired prescription drugs?
8. Who do I call to join the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)?
9. Who investigates food illnesses?
10. Where do I get my flu shot?
11. Does your department handle the rubbish and recycling programs?
12. Where do I find information in obtaining trash/recycling bags?
13. Who do I call for bulky item disposal at curbside?