Where do I file for a marriage license?

At any City or Town Clerk’s Office in the State and be married anywhere in the State but the record will always remain in the Town in which you filed. The couple must file their intentions together in person at the Clerk’s Office. The current filing fee is $40. Town Clerk, Cindy Livingstone and Deputy Town Clerk, Christopher P. Sullivan are Justices of the Peace. Please contact them at 508-881-0100 ext. 7127 to make an appointment for your special day.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get my birth certificate here if I was born in another State but lived here for 20 years?
2. Where do I file for a marriage license?
3. Who are my Local State Representatives?
4. How many precincts do we have?
5. Where do I vote?
6. Why did my precinct change?
7. When is the next Town Meeting and Town Election?
8. I don’t want any information from my census form to be distributed to anyone without my prior consent. I actually want it on file with the Town Clerk only. Why can’t I do that?
9. Why am I not listed as a registered voter?
10. Do I have to file a business certificate with the Town?
11. I have a dog. Why do I have to register him?
12. I work all week. How can I come in when your hours are similar to mine?
13. I need documents notarized. Where do I go?
14. I just became a Notary Public. I need to be sworn in. Where do I go?