Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The 2016 Massachusetts MS4 Permit (effective July 1, 2018) requires that each permittee, or regulated community, address six Minimum Control Measures. These measures include the following:
1. Public Education and Outreach
2. Public Involvement and Participation
3. Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Program
4. Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
5. Stormwater Management in New Development and Redevelopment (Post Construction Stormwater Management); and
6. Good Housekeeping and Pollution Prevention for Permittee Owned Operations.